Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finished year 1

I have not blogged in while - very busy ending the school year!

All the work and preparation I did to land an overseas teaching job paid off - I got an amazing job in the place I said I'd never live - India!!

I have loved teaching here and have a thousand ideas on how to make next year great too! I've learned a lot about teaching, technology, geography, traveling, etc.

It's hard to believe that I need to pack up and leave my flat for 2 months.  I'm a little concerned about "reverse culture shock".  I'm not going to know what to do with myself.  It's going to seem too quiet and clean :)  I do look forward to eating cereal and milk, blueberries, seedless grapes, Jimmy Johns, Steak n Shake and Mexican food!!

I'm off on a lot of adventures this summer then back to more adventures in India. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment